Look how big we've grown:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Kira's First Birthday!

Well - she turned 1 year old today. My little girl is growing up so fast, I can't believe how short last year seemed. It's really bitter sweet, in just a blink of an eye, she's all of a sudden 1 year old! I just wished that I didn't have to work so much so that I could spend more time with her and the boys. We didn't really get to do a big celebration today since Jake had baseball practice and all, but we will on saturday. After Jake got home from baseball practice, it was almost 8pm. We sang her happy birthday and I helped her blew out her very first candle. She was really tired since she didn't have a late nap, but she ate some cake and had a good time.




0 comments: