Look how big we've grown:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Cold morning at the park

We met up with Jordan and Lei at the park again this last sunday. Even though it didn't rain, it was freezing cold. Here's Jonah sitting on the see-saw with Jordan. I just think she's adorable.

Kira and I swinging. She LOVED it, she kept giggling as we were swinging.

She LOVED the slide too. What can I say, she's a wild child.

The little boy, Milo (I think that's his name), was very interested in our little Kira baby. He is 16months old and all he wanted to do that morning was to sit there and stare at her. Kira wasn't that friendly to him though, I think she wanted to play more than she wanted to make friends. What a heart breaker she's gonna be.

Kira riding on the "boat". I was really scared that she'd fall off, but she did great. Just like everything else, she had a giant smile on her face when the "boat" was moving.

Kira with daddy looking cute.



0 comments: