Look how big we've grown:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Park and Bath

Sunday morning we took the kids to the park for a play date with a few of Jonah's friends from preschool - I think 5 kids came (7 including Jake and Kira). We met at Logan park, where we normally meet. I like Logan park for the most part, except it doesn't have a swing with a bucket seat, so I had to swing with Kira sitting on my lap. The boys like the park because it has one of these climbing structure thingy...boys.


Kira pretty much just walked around a whole lot, holding on to my finger. She rode on the "boat", she slid down the slide (only bonked her head once), but most of the time was spent on a picnic blanket eating animal crackers. When she's just a bit bigger I'm sure she'll be all over the place.



After the park, all the kids took a bath...they really needed it. The boys usually take the bath together, they play with all of their toys and then get rinsed off with the shower-head. They always have a good nice, they try to marinade for as long as they can. I don't like to let them sit too long because they fight quite a bit and are usually too noisy for Kira to try to go the bed. Jonah also has a tendency to drink bath water - I don't know what the deal is with him, we repeatedly tell him not to do it, yet he still does it everytime. As long as he doesn't pee and then drink the bath water - that's just disgusting.

While the boys were taking a bath, Kira got into the tub with me. I asked Mike to take a few pictures because she looks so much like Jake at the same age in the bathtub...I think they can be mistaken for identical twins if they were the same age - what do you think?

0 comments: