Yesterday was Kira's half birthday. It's just amazes me how much time flies. It seemed like we just brought her home yesterday. She's grown so much and has developed her little personality...with a mind of her own, ahh - why do they grow up so fast. I didn't get a chance to take pictures of her on her actual half birthday, so we tried to take some tonight before bedtime. She was so tired and she was such a goofy girl.
Kira up close.
Kira's famous open mouth kisses.
Kira laughing at me because she'd lick me when she kissed.
Well, it was a really busy weekend for us. The weather was beautiful, I don't know what's going on (actually I have a pretty good idea that it's global warming), but the weather is really starting to freak me out. Thank goodness it was Mike's long weekend, he was able to stay home all weekend with us. On Friday, Mike took the kids to the school's PTA barbeque while Annie and I went to swimming class. On Saturday, Jake had his second soccer game. He did alright, but he didn't seem to get into the game until the last quarter. Maybe he was hungry or something. We didn't have lunch before the game because Iwas afraid he'd get stomach cramp. On Sunday, Jake went to a birthday party and Mike and I got to go to the Seahawks home opener, I don't want to talk about it :( The only thing I will say is that it felt good screaming at the top of my lung. You ought to try it if you get the chance.



0 comments:
Post a Comment