Well, it's been SNOWING! The snow first fell on Saturday, but it's been really coming down hard since last night. In fact, it's snowed pretty much all day today, just dumping snow. I think the wind is pretty strong too, the snow is coming down sideways, it's like a blizzard out there at the moment (as I watch the snow swirls outside).
Kira got to go sledding for the first time this year. She absolutely loved it. We got these new sleds from Costco a couple of months ago, and they worked a lot better then the old ones we had. The boys always have fun sledding. Plus, since schools are closed, all the neighborhood kids were out. I was brave enough to take them today by myself, it was quite a bit of work to get all 3 of them ready in snow gear, but we were out there for a good hour before lunch and everyone had a blast.
Getting ready to go sledding.
Kids playing, staying warm indoors.
This is Kira's first time sledding on Saturday. Note the "wee.." all the way down.
Kira sledding today - since I was by myself my only option was to point the camera at her as we come down the hill. I thought it turned out OK.
The boys sledding today.



0 comments:
Post a Comment