Jonah's birthday was January 19th. I can't believe that only 5 years ago was he in the NICU, tanning in his little isolette. He's grown so much, full of personality. He will be starting Kindergarten next year, I know, already!
For his birthday on Monday, we went to Red Robin, which is the boys favorite restaurant. Jonah ordered his usual - macaroni and cheese with melon slices, and also devoured his birthday sundae. We didn't have a party for him until this last Sunday. He had another swimming party, because what else can you do in January? It's been freezing cold outside, in fact, it was snowing during the party. I also booked the indoor playground for after the party - party because it was the only room available and partly because I knew the little kids can enjoy it too. There was this big ball pit, which all the kids absolutely loved.
Jonah at Red Robin

















0 comments:
Post a Comment