Look how big we've grown:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

Yet another year has passed. I turned 29 yesterday...woohoo :) I didn't want it to be a big deal, since I get to plan and celebrate 3 kiddy birthdays a year already. Mike actually had the day off, so he was able to spend the day with Kira. By the time we got home from work (OMG was work busy this week), I was really exhausted. Not to mentioned the fact that I stayed up late 3 days in a row (for no good reason of course). We had a nice dinner at Azteca. They actually sang happy birthday to the wrong person at the table next to us. It was hilarious - when the waiter put the sombrero on her head she was like "what???" At least she got some yummy chocolate mousse on the house. After we got home we had some cake and I opened a couple of little presents - since he gave me my birthday present around Christmas time (that's a long and confusing story). I was glad that he bought me a couple pieces of Chinese cake, which is in the only type of cake and I like and will eat, I was very pleased that he actually listened to me. After that, I got Kira ready for bed and passed out with her at around 9-ish. I got a very good night's sleep and made up for the sleep deprivation I've been carrying around for a few days (thank goodness).

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, I look forward to next year, the big 30!

The best birthday present ever:

0 comments: