Look how big we've grown:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 5, 2009

Jonah-s U-6 Blue Lightning FC

Mike and I have the pleasure (or frustration) of coaching 6 wonderful 5 and 6 year olds. We're half way through our season and everyone is doing doing very well.
Team picture - I elected not to be in the picture.
These photos were taken by Madison's mom at practice. The kids' favorite game at practice is Cat and Mouse, but most of them sabotage themselves so they could be the cat.



These pictures were taken by Madison's mom again, thanks to Leanne, during our second game of the season. Which was also the infamous game when I got into a yelling match with the other team's parents - I know so unlike me. The kids did an awesome job and we came out on top!

0 comments: