Look how big we've grown:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Winter Storm

Wowee...It's been fun over the last couple of days with the snow and everything. The snow dumped on us Sunday night, we got 5-6inches (according to KOMO). Jake had monday off because the school was closed. The boys, including dad, had lots of fun playing with snow with our neighbors, sledding, snow ball fighting, and building snow men. Unfortunately Kira was sick with a mild fever, so I stayed in with her. She was particularly fussy - poor girl with only her second bout of sickness.

I was beginning to feel a bit claustrophobic since I've been cooped up in the house all weekend plus Monday. Thank goodness we didn't get more snow Monday night, I actually went to work and socialized a bit today - I really needed it for my mental health sake.

0 comments: