Look how big we've grown:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Art Extravaganza and Giggle Monster

Every year, Jake's school put on an art show, artfully named the "Art Extravaganza".  All the kids in the school contributes a piece of artwork and they're displayed in the hallways of the school like a gallery.  At the event, the attendees votes for the best piece of art in each group.  This is Jake's contribution this year using watercolor!  He's not the most artistic kid, but I think he did a great job.  He added a lot of details in his drawing, the small picture here does not do it justice. 






I have this video clip of my little princess giggling.  It always brings a smile to my face when I hear her giggle.  This is more for me when I'm away from her :)

0 comments: