Look how big we've grown:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Little Mariners' in training!

The boys have a busy season ahead. We're only on our second week and I'm already exhausted. But the boys are having fun and really enjoying themselves on the field, so I guess that makes everything worth while.

Jake is playing rookie baseball again this year, which means the balls are machine-pitched. He's getting better at hitting the ball and he is also getting better at catching the ball. I'm sure he'll improve a bunch this year since the schedule is so intense. Every week we have 2-3 games and 1-2 practices.

Jonah is playing T-ball, it's his first year playing baseball after watching his brother for the past 2 years. He's excited and anxious, but he is also finding out that it's not as easy as it looks.

One of Jonah's first hits playing T-ball for the first time.

Jake's getting better at hitting the ball!

0 comments: