Look how big we've grown:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Martha Lake's Annual Concert

Jake had his second grade concert tonight at school. The gym was PACKED!!! The kids did a great job singing. The second graders sang songs about healthy habits and the first graders sang songs about barnyard animals.


Jake on stage - sorry the picture is really fuzzy.
Mike found Jake's artwork in the hallway. Isn't it great???!!!


The Body Boogie by MLE 2nd graders. A few of the kids were also chosen to share a few healty habit tidbits. I thought Jake did a great job speaking in front of everybody on stage. Though he doesn't practice what he was preaching...I asked him when we got home whether he'll have apples from now on instead of candy and he simply said "NO" and thought I went crazy for asking him such a silly question.

0 comments: