What a beautiful weekend we just had! It was actually hot over the weekend, and I even manage to get a sunburn while watching Jonah play baseball for almost 2 hours! Of course I sprayed the kids with sunscreen, but I almost always don't use that stuff on myself, because I'm stupid.
Since Jake's game was at 4:30pm and it lasts 2 hours, several parents thought it'd be a great idea to have dinner together. S0 about 40 of us went to Red Robin together Saturday night. I think it's great that the kids enjoy spending time with each other, in fact, they all sat together apart from the parents. It's pretty neat that all but 3 kids on the team were able to go to dinner together.
While waiting the the tables to be set up, Kira got cranky watching the boys get candy out of the big machine. So Mike helped her to get some sweets.






0 comments:
Post a Comment